Saturday, June 8, 2013

#14 Tokushi Invasion!

I've decided since my main sponser has been releasing some full mesh avatars I might as well expand in that direction so today I bring you the Tokushi Photo Synthetic Alien avatar.
 
 
Tokushi makes a great number of full mesh avatars and I figured
they would be a great addition to my blog on this front.
 
Today I will bring you the full mesh Photosynthetic alien.
This avatar is copy and mod and the shape that comes with it in full perm.
 
 
 
The shape when modified has been shown to change the look of the avatar making
it large or small depending on what is done to the base shape.
I strongly recommend making copies of the orginals and modifing the copies
so that way you do not destroy your original.
 
I love to add a low shine to it making it look slightly slimey and add a small color tint to it as well.
I have made a large shape as tall as most human avatars in SL
as well as a cute tiny avatar form of it so that it looks super adorable.
 
 
It does well with most animations made for Second Life avatars with very few needing modification.
For the sake of not confusing anyone I have taken these pictures using the base avatar and shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment